This article covers how to create activities in Pabau.
Effortlessly keep track of your daily tasks with the Activities feature.
Also, feel free to watch our Pabau Academy video on activities.
- In the left sidebar, go to Activities.
- Click on Create Activity in the top right corner.
- The first step when creating an activity is to select the activity type. By default, you'll have the following available: email, call, message, and meeting.
- Add in the subject (name) of the activity.
- Select the designated timeframe for when this activity is to be performed.
- If the activity requires further clarification beyond the subject, include it as a note. This is an optional step.
- Select what user this activity is for. Your current user will be selected by default.
- If this activity is related to a lead or client, select them from the appropriate search bar.
- Click on Save to confirm.
Note: If this is an already completed activity, you can mark it as done as you're creating it.
Newly created activities that aren't marked as done will be assigned the Pending status. You can update the activity status on the Activities page, and the options are Pending, Working on, Reopened, Done, and Awaiting.