This article covers how to create shifts for staff members.You can schedule your staff's availability using the Scheduler.
For a more in-depth overview of the scheduler, check out our Pabau Academy video on the scheduler.
- In the left sidebar, go to Team > Schedule.
- The scheduler has the staff members on the left side, and the dates on the top. Click on the desired slot.
- You can create a shift just by inputting the start and end time (or choosing from the default templates).
Alternatively, click on the expand button in the top right corner of the menu to reveal additional options.
- In the Create a Shift menu, input:
1. The start and end of the shift (the date is prepopulated based on the selected slot) (Mandatory)
2. Location for the shift (Mandatory, but will be set to your default location)
3. Services available in this shift. (Optional, it's set to All services by default.)
4. Assign a room for this shift if necessary. (Optional)
You can also add notes for the shift, although this is optional.
- Click on Create Shift to confirm and schedule the shift.
Note: Before you finalise, on the right side of the menu you can preview who else is working on that date, and schedule the same shift for available teammates.