This article covers how to book an appointment in the calendar in Pabau.
Appointments can only be booked within a shift. Read our article on how to create a shift if you haven't yet.
Also, feel free to check out our Pabau Academy video on booking an appointment.
- In the sidebar, go to Calendar.
- Click on the desired timeslot.
This will open the Create new appointment menu.
- Select the client you want to book by looking them up in the search bar.
Note: You can also create a new client on the spot.
- Select the service you want to book them for.
The start time is pre-populated based on the slot you selected, whereas the duration will be automatically populated based on the service set duration.
- Add an appointment note if necessary. This is optional- you can proceed without inputting anything.
- You can adjust which notifications you want to schedule and send with this booking.
Reminder- an automated notification to inform the client about an upcoming appointment.
Confirmation- sent at the time of booking, it provides the client with their booking details and any attached medical forms.
Feedback- scheduled feedback form.
- Confirm by clicking the Book Appointment(s) button. Above it, you can preview the total cost and duration.
The appointment is now scheduled.