This article covers how to perform payments in Pabau.
Managing your payments through Pabau means keeping everything in one place.
If you're looking to checkout a client after their appointment, read our how to raise an invoice for an appointment article.
Feel free to watch our in-depth Pabau Academy video on the point of sale terminal.
- Click on the Create button at the top of your screen.
- In the Create menu, select Sale.
Alternatively, press the hotkeys Shift + S to open the point of sale terminal.
- Start by selecting the client on the right side of the screen. You can also create a new client or mark them as a "walk-in customer".
- Turn your attention to the right side of the screen. There are different categories to choose from, based on what you want to sell.
- if you're looking for a retail sale, select Products.
- Services will allow you to perform a service-related sale.
- sell your courses and packages through Packages.
- Account will allow your client to add funds to their client card for later use.
- your gift vouchers can be found under Gift.
Clicking on any category will display the objects associated with it in the centre of the screen. To add any of them to the basket for sale, click on them, and they'll appear on the right side of the screen.
Note: Groups and categories related to your products, services and such will appear in the point-of-sale terminal. So if the product we want to sell is in a category called Obagi, in a group called Creams and Serums, we'll need to first select Products, then Creams & Serums, then Obagi, and then click on the product we want to add to the basket.
- On the right side of the screen, we can preview everything added to the basket, and the cost of the sale. Click on Continue to continue to payments.
- Select the payment method.
- By default, the full amount will be pre-populated.
Click on Collect to add the payment.
Note: Payments can be partial, and split between different methods. If so, input the correct amount, and repeat the process if necessary. You can choose multiple different methods for the same sale. All added payments will be recorded on the bottom right side of the screen.
- Click on Confirm Payment to finalise the sale.
Note: The button may have a different name based on the state of the sale.
If partially paid, it will appear as "Save Part Paid".
If unpaid, it will appear as "Save Unpaid".
The button will however always be located in the bottom right corner of the screen.
The sale has been completed.