This article covers how to perform partial purchase orders in Pabau.
Mistakes can happen to everyone, including your supplier. You'll need to know what to do when your order arrives incomplete.
- In the left sidebar, go to Stock > Orders.
- On the All orders page, switch to the Processing tab.
- Click on the order you've received.
- In the bottom right corner, click on Recieve Order.
- In the prompt, click on Yes, mark as received to confirm.
- Mark up the quantity received for each of the products ordered. If you've received some but not the full ordered amount, the status will be set to PARTIAL.
- Click on Complete Order.
- In the prompt, click on Yes, I'm sure to confirm you want to receive the products into your stock.
- On the next screen, you'll have the option to choose how to proceed with your order - Receive Remaining Later or Complete Order.
Select Receive Remaining Later.
- The order will now be marked as Part Received.
Click on it to update it.
- The product will feature the quantity received last time.
- Go back to step six in this article and follow the instructions - if all items are received, this time select Complete Order on step nine or repeat the process again.