This article covers how you can manage your client notifications in Pabau.
Automated client notifications will greatly reduce your admin work, letting you spend more time with your clients.
That's why it's important to know how to enable or disable your client notifications, both email and SMS.
Feel free to check out our Pabau Academy video on client notifications.
- In the left sidebar, go to Setup > Marketing & Communication > Communications > Client Notifications.
- On the left are several tabs, in which the client notifications are separated. They are separated based on what they relate to or the purpose of the notification.
Select the desired one.
- Each client notification setting lets you know what's it for, and on the far right, we can see icon indicators - the first one indicates if that notification is enabled to be sent via SMS, and the second if it's enabled to be sent via email. Click on the one you wish to adjust.
- In the upper right corner is the Enable settings button. Click on it.
- This will reveal two checkboxes - to enable the notification via SMS and via email.
Make the desired changes.
- When done, click on Save in the upper right corner.
Repeat the process for each notification you want to adjust. If you want to edit the communication templates themselves, read our article on editing client notifications.