This article covers setting up a new location on your Pabau account.
Some businesses operate across multiple locations. To accurately represent your shifts, as well as provide clients with the correct details for their appointments, it's important to know how to create your locations in Pabau.
Also, feel free to check out our Pabau Academy video on Locations.
- In the left sidebar, go to Setup > Business > Locations.
- Click on Create Location in the top right corner.
Note: The Create Location button may be greyed out for you.
if so, that's because you're at the current location limit for your subscription. You'll need to upgrade your subscription to add more locations.
- In the first tab, General, input your location name, phone number, and e-mail. Alongside this, there are three toggles- if this location accepts appointments, if this location accepts online bookings, and if you want it shown online.
- In the second tab, Location, input the address for your business, pin it on the Google Map widget, and you may choose an image for this location.
- In the third tab, Employees, select which team members are working in this location.
- In the fourth tab, Badges, you can select badges related to your location. They serve as a way to make clients aware of important information about the location when booking online.
You can also create custom badges.
- In the upper right corner, make sure the Active toggle is enabled, and click on Create to confirm.