This article covers how to create medical forms in Pabau.
Handling your medical forms through Pabau has many benefits. For starters, no more clutter from all those paper forms, and you even get to save some money while doing it. Additionally, all of your client forms will be available to you from anywhere, at any time.
We also have a Pabau Academy video related to medical forms.
- In the left sidebar, go to Setup > Clinical > Medical Form Templates.
- Click on Create Form in the top right corner.
- Select Blank Template.
Note: You can also use one of Pabau's pre-built forms. To learn more, read our how to use form templates article.
- In the first section, General, input the form name, which services it relates to, and the form type. Linking your services is important since it will allow you to later automate your forms, as well as have them preloaded on the patient journey when using the app version.
Medical History - a form intended to get a general scope of your patient's background. Doesn't need to be completed for every appointment.
Consent - a form intended to inform the patient about the treatment they're having, including the possible risks. It's highly recommended to have your patient sign a consent form prior to every treatment.
Treatment Form - a form intended to be filled out by the practitioner. It represents a summary of the appointment and includes information such as batch numbers and dosage when related to appointments where injectables were used.
Prescription - a form that prescribers can use to authorise patients to be issued a drug.
Lab Form - a form used for any sort of blood tests.
- The components section will be unlocked after selecting a form type. There, you'll find the building blocks for your medical form. Drag the desired element onto the centre of the screen to add it.
The components available will vary based on the form type. Each component has a brief description of their intended use.
- In the centre of the screen, click on the component you've added to edit it.
This will open a menu on the right side of your screen where you can edit the component, mark it as required, and delete it. When done with editing, click on Save component to confirm.
- Repeat the previous two steps til you've added all the necessary questions and information. Use the preview button at the top of the screen to ensure you're happy with the form.
- When done, click on Create Form in the top right corner to finalise.
The medical form has been created.
Note: If you want to create a form that is similar to another one already in your system, you can clone that form instead of creating the second one from scratch.