This article covers how to automate your medical forms in Pabau.
Automating your medical forms will reduce your time on paperwork, and allow you to spend more time with your clients instead.
Also, your clients will be able to complete the necessary forms at the convenience of their own homes, at the time when it suits them.
Have a look at our Pabau Academy video on automating your forms.
- In the left sidebar, go to Setup > Clinical > Medical Form Templates.
- Hover over the medical form you want to automate,
Note: If a medical form has already been set to be automatically sent, the Status will be flagged as "Active".
Hovering over the icon will reveal a pop-up with all the services it is linked to.
- This will reveal the three-dot button on the far right of the form. Click on it.
- Select Edit.
Note: Alternatively, just click on the name of the form.
- In the General section, f you haven't already, select which services this form should be used for.
- Enable the "Request to be completed prior to appointment" toggle.
- In the top right corner, click on Save Form to confirm.
The form will now be included in the e-mail confirmation.