Products & Services
Marketing & Communication
Developer & Other
Pabau Classic to Pabau 2
How to create a repeating shift
This article covers how to create a repeating pattern for a shift.
To learn more about creating a shift, read our How to create a shift article.
- In the left sidebar, go to Team > Schedule.
- The scheduler has the staff members on the left side, and the dates on the top. Click on the desired slot.
- In the pop-up, click on the expand button in the top right corner of the menu to reveal additional options.
- In the Create a Shift menu, click on Repeat Options. This will reveal the Repeat Options menu on the right side of the menu.
You'll need to input:
Repeat every- specifies if the shift should be repeated every week/month, or alternating.
Repeats on- the weekdays you want this shift to be repeated on.
Repeats until- the end-point for the repeating pattern.
- Click on Set Repeat Option when done.
- Carry on with the rest of the booking as you would.
- Click on Create Shift to confirm and schedule the shift(s).